martedì 12 luglio 2011

the sluggishness


GK slap garde black , originally uploaded by arialee miles.
The sluggishness of a day,
passionate in vain,
catches me unexpected,
and the air of a new fall
surprises me again.

The sun in its envious turning
flatters me with an embrace.
Late season,
ultimate attempt
of languorous mildness.

I observe myself crying ,
and I don’t see my face.
How have I been able to
not recognize myself
in my true nature?

I can’t say I’ve gotten lost,
because I don’t know
if through the flowing of time,
I have ever been able
to find myself.

I live halfway
suspended in an undefined space,
in the acute percipience
of my senses,
being on the alert.

I am going away,
I leave myself.
My strength slowly
extinguishes itself,
engulfed by still parasites.

Eyes more empty,
a more tired heart,
my mind chases after
my soul in its
failed outbursts.

That’s why I survive
under this sick sun,
driving myself back,
refusing myself
the colour of a thought.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento