venerdì 9 luglio 2010

I delete


come un dipinto , originally uploaded by arialee miles.
I delete the traces of your presence
From my life and from my belongings

I scrape off under my skin to remove
The memory of your scent .

I delete letters , I delete presences
The joyful hope then the sadness

They don’t melt anymore
In the waiting , in our anticipation .

What you are is not what I am anymore
We have taken note , we know it .

We are idle streams of something
Which destroyed the best inside ourselves.

I focuse to believe to get over it
I wake up in the night and I rethink it

I restrain myself from screaming out loud
My deep pain my antique sorrow.

And I live again all our past days
Our passions , holding our hands so tight

The unknown destroys me
But sometimes knowing too much
.....doesn’t help.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento