venerdì 30 luglio 2010

Rambling about a dress ..... eeekk


dress Azul
Hair Tukinowaguma LaSnob Cyber Gold


This was my outfit for MVW Live Audition ... I didn't pass and I dont complain .
I talked broadly about contests & judges tastes  elsewhere , it is normal sometimes win and sometimes lose.
The ones who were picked up were fantastic talented girls and I think judges had really an hard time deciding for the yes or the no.
Anyhow on the contrary of other times , when I always had the awareness of a dissonating detail, this month I wanted to show my outfit because I really loved it , I had great fun assembling it , fun modelling it at the audition and even more fun taking these pictures . And after all fun is what really matters , at the core it is all about fun . There is not bigger rewards that the joy of being aware to have built a good product . And in this case my product was me . :P
No worries if the box stayed over the shelves and none bought it , its lightening eccellence doesn't depend about the tastes of the buyers , I will never sindacate that , it is part of the game I deecided to play.
But hey it speaks for itself . I loved it and I loved to love me . What a narcisistic brat LOL !!!
Wow I was really proud of myself this time , and I continue to be absolutely content of what I did .
Others had different opinions , I fully respect them, I even understand their reasons if I think about them from an outer perspective , taking in count all the pros and cons, but acting in a way that not mirrors myself just to obtain something has never been in my way of being , I am what you see  ..... and  I can't stop to say " you rock girl " to myself !!! You did a great work be happy simply with that :)
Our value is the value we attribute to our actions and decisions , the self esteem is someting that is built layer over layer with an attentive and merciless eye on our acts; we have to live in a social world so we have to adapt to some convention but never the collective imaginary has to prevail over our true self .
As I said last night talking somewhere ...to win is nice ..but to lose is not a tragedy , and mainly is not the ruler with whom we have to size ourselves .
But now stop rambling about a dress

here a fun quote that I loved

I'm not that interested in fashion... When someone says that lime-green is the new black for this season, you just want to tell them to get a life.


Bruce Oldfield (English Fashion designer. b.1950)


eheheheh I share the feeling fully >LOL
yeap I am a living contraddiction but damn it ... I do love it !!

stop for now :P

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento